Sunday Small Group Class
Topic: Worship More than a Church Service (Worship is a lifestyle, not just an event)
1. Why we have not let God in?
2. How we can allow God to consume us?
3. What happens when God holds us?
4. The life that happens when we allow God to lead us.
Bible study topic: It’s all about Family (God can work in the midst of family trouble)
(1) Why did God create family?
(2) How do I know what’s best for my family?
(3) What causes dysfunction in the family?
4) How can I help bring forgiveness and reconciliation to my family?
(5) What role do I have in moving my family forward
While the turkey’s in the oven, join us for a brief time of praise on Thanksgiving Day. The Thanksgiving Celebration will be specifically focused on giving thanks to God for the many ways he has blessed us in the past year. We’ll be singing songs of thanks, lifting up prayers of thanks and hear a short message. During the offering, everyone will be asked to write down something they’re thankful for, and then we’ll present our cards of thanks to God during the service.
Men Fellowship – Every 2nd Saturdays @ 9:30am
Join us on Christmas Day for a special celebration of our savior’s birth. After waiting for four weeks during Advent, we will celebrate his arrival on Christmas morning. There will be a time of singing, during which you can request your favorite Christmas hymn or praise song, along with testimonies of what God has done in the past year and fellowship.
This will be a fun, relaxed celebration. There’s no need to dress up, and the church will have pastries, bagels, coffee, tea and hot cocoa for those who need breakfast or brunch. Come as you are, as long as you’re ready to praise God and have a good time. Childcare will be available for children under five.
2506 S. Parsons Avenue
Seffner, Florida, 33584
Sunday Life Groups: 8:30 a.m.
Sunday Service: 10 a.m.
Wednesday Bible Study: 7:30 p.m.